On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 at 09:15, Adrian Pohl <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Dear colleagues, > > at last year’s SWIB conference (SWIB18) the lobid team offered a > workshop “From LOD to LOUD: making data usable”. In the workshop, > participants created JSON-LD from RDF and indexed it in Elasticsearch > using a subset of the Bibframe works dataset published in May/June 2018. > (Thank you, LoC, for publishing it!) As byproduct of the workshop, we > created an index for the whole works dataset and means to create > visualizations on top of it with Kibana. > > Today, we finally managed to publish a blogpost about this: > > http://blog.lobid.org/2019/01/31/bibframe-dataset.html > > We invite everyone interested to play around with the index and Kibana. > > While working with the dataset, we discovered some errors and other > things that could be improved in the Bibframe works data. We collected > those things in a separate paragraph at the end of the post as feedback > to the Library of Congress: > http://blog.lobid.org/2019/01/31/bibframe-dataset.html#feedback-to-loc > Thank you for sharing this, Adrian! This is great. I tracked down the likely source of the "instrumentType" typo in the marc2bibframe2 XSLT conversion scripts, and put together a pull request at https://github.com/lcnetdev/marc2bibframe2/pull/102 - hopefully that will help.