Nono—thanks for the reminder. I will look into this and get back to you.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Burling, Nono
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 10:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Idea Exchange

​Last year there was a way to "attend" the Ideas Exchange online.  Will that option be available again this year?

And welcome to Puerto Rico, that is such great news.

NONO BURLING, Outreach Librarian

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

w: 360-570-5576 | e:[log in to unmask]

“Connecting Washington through the power of libraries.”​