From: Urbanek, Jeanne
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2019 8:34 AM
To: Matheis, Bonnie
Subject: LaL

Bentlee helping me "read" Letters About Literature

Jeanne Urbanek
Public Library Per Capita Grant, Read for a Lifetime, Veterans' History Project and Tax Exempt Status

Library Development Group
Illinois State Library
Gwendolyn Brooks Building
300 South Second Street
Springfield, Illinois  62701-1796
Voice  - 217.524.0050
Fax -  217.782.1877
Email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Jesse White, Secretary of State and State Librarian

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.