Good morning Guy and all —

I’d love to share what California has been doing with our Book to Action program. If that would be of interest, please let me know!

https://calbook.org/programs/bta/ <https://calbook.org/programs/bta/>

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/booktoaction/ <https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/booktoaction/>

Once we have details about the reimbursement availability, hotel block discount, etc I will jump on booking my flight.

Thanks.

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
http://calbook.org <http://calbook.org/>
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168 <tel:(562)%20277-8168>

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association <http://www.cla-net.org/>, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services <http://www.imls.gov/> under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian <http://www.library.ca.gov/>.