Good morning Guy and all —

I’d love to share what California has been doing with our Book to Action program. If that would be of interest, please let me know!

https://calbook.org/programs/bta/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/booktoaction/

Once we have details about the reimbursement availability, hotel block discount, etc I will jump on booking my flight.

Thanks.

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.