No—nothing on Wednesday.

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rebekah Manley
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 10:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Idea Exchange

Dear Guy,

This is wonderful to hear and warm welcome to Puerto Rico!

Will anything be scheduled for Wed? Will that be the literacy idea exchange at the LOC?

Thank you,

Rebekah

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator |  Center for the Book of Texas

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

[log in to unmask]" alt="logos-cftb-tslac">

Currently reading: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens