Hi all,

We also run a Veterans Reading Group program and I would love to share our
resources and learn from other states about these types of programs.

Best,

Caitlin Patton Stanley

Program and Grants Manager

North Carolina Humanities Council

320 East 9th Street, Suite 414 | Charlotte, NC 28202

704-687-1521 (direct) | 704-687-1520 (main)

704-687-1550 (fax) | www.nchumanities.org

If you would like to book a consultation regarding your grant proposal *please
click here to schedule. <https://cpattonstanley.youcanbook.me/>*