Always, Lizz! Love your tag.

And thank you, Caitlin! Sounds like a plan, if it works for the agenda.

Josephine

Josephine Jones | Director of Programs & Center for the Book | Colorado Humanities

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111
p 303 894 7951 x15   |  f 303 864 9361

Join us in February for

Still Coming Home conversations with veteran writers in Denver Read more

Becky Stone will portray Maya Angelou in our free programs in the Denver metro area, Canon City, Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Longmont, and other communities for our Black History Live tour. Learn more

All programs are free.