From: Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Hugh Paterson III
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MODS] MODS format for split pagination

Greetings,

what is the MODS XML code supposed to be for an article with split pagination? Say the article is pages 23-30, and 61-66.

We are trying to make sure the export for Zotero is correct and we can't find any exemplars.

for more details see comments here: https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/327068

all the best,

- Hugh