I agree with Richard. I’d put it as:

100 10 Grimm, Buckey

400 10 Grimm, Charles

With dates accordingly. Unless there’s evidence that he has a preference for one form over the other. Of course, I don’t have the information you have, but from Google, I’d guess that Buckey Grimm is the most commonly known name, which should therefore be the 100.

If you have his actual middle name, that could be in a 378 field as well.

Preston Salisbury

Assistant Professor and Monographic Cataloger

Mississippi State University

(662) 325-4618