Right, of course. you are speaking the truth (thank you)

I think I am asking why the title can not be controlled as a title?

I am wondering what's causing it...

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:04 PM Kevin M Randall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The Name element (Undifferentiated personal name code = 008/32) is coded as "n" because the string "Routledge Focus" is tagged as a title; it is not tagged as a personal name. This element pertains only to personal names, not to corporate/meeting names or titles. This is documented at https://www.loc.gov/marc/authority/ad008.html

Kevin M. Randall

Principal Serials Cataloger

Northwestern University Libraries

Northwestern University