Indeed, both ǂc and ǂd are often added together under AAPs for Chinese
personal names.  When they are, LC and PCC cataloguers follow the provision
in this regard:

*DCM*, Z1, 100, Subfield instructions, 1)

Subfield $d (date) should always be the last element in a 100 string unless
the term (Spirit) is being added to the name.  ...

Hideyuki Morimoto
Japanese Cataloger
C.V. Starr East Asian Library
300 Kent Hall, mail code 3901
Columbia University                 Voice:  +1-212-854-1510
1140 Amsterdam Ave.                 Fax:    +1-212-662-6286
New York, NY  10027-7034
U.S.A.                Electronic Mail:  [log in to unmask]