Hi everyone,

The wire subcommittee is very pleased to have had some participation in
this survey. I am sending out a reminder to please fill this out if
you/your institution has any wire recordings. It is a very short survey and
will take less than 5 minutes of your time. This will help us to build an
inventory of where wire recordings reside. Here is the link once more:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JCGC99F

Thank you!
-Melissa Widzinski

--