Hello everyone

I'm trying to transfer a 1939-40 set Decca of Deanna Durbin (Decca Album
75).

Can anyone suggest a stylus size and configuration right off the bat?
I'm getting distortion with the 8 different Shure M44-G styli I'm using
from Expert Stylus.  I've also tried my *GE RPJ-047*, which has often saved
the day when no other stylus sounded good, and a *GE VRII* which worked
well on one side of this Decca record, but not the other side.  That's
weird, isn't it?

Please suggest a stylus size and configuration.

Thanks.
Ben Roth

P.S. PLEASE respond to my work email: [log in to unmask]