I keep DC10 around for the same reasons. Plus, the software will
effortlessly convert speeds. 45RPM to 78.26 is only one of the settings.
And, the results are clean (I've checked them). Gorham just posted about
Click Repair which is also good. The only reason that I don't have
everything that they offer is that I already have too much software and
too little time.

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering