Looking forward to my stay in Portland. I am not particularly interested
in craft beer, but desperate to explore the Oregon wines. Looking back
on 80 years I know for sure that wine, food and music go well together…

After ARSC I have Sunday May 12 to Monday May 13 to spare. There are no
helicopter tours offered on those dates, but there is a possibility of
guided tours by car. However, there are sooo many wineries in the area,
and I don’t want to waste my time by visiting the wrong places.

Alternatively: Are there any outstanding wine tasting places in town?
Which is the BEST gourmet food restaurant in Portland or environs that
would serve local wines?

Let me hear from you, please.

Rainer

--