He used both “Ray” and “Ray” professionally and “Ray” in his personal life.

You might remember him for an album he did in the 50s called “Take a Look
at My Operation” released when he created a sex change hoax.  (In reality,
he had an operation for cancer and was trying to get LA cops off his back
that were arresting him for dressing as a woman onstage.)

Randy

Randy A. Riddle
Mebane, NC
www.coolcatdaddy.com