I know it doesn't show up as an old card, but the Readerware program does
bring up all the data one needs to fill in for a library record, and can go
out online and get all the information for a group of books with ISBNs from
Library of Congress, Ingram, B&N, and others. It does this for books,
recordings and videos.
     It's basically an inexpensive library automation system. I've used it
for a 2200+ church library. https://m.facebook.com/home.php

Paul T. Jackson
Trescott Research
Steilacoom, WA 98338