All,

I know quite where you can find EAD available for bulk download, but just two places where you can find the same for EAC-CPF records.  Here’s the two that I know about:

  *   Connecting the Dots<https://wiki.harvard.edu/confluence/display/connectingdots/Records> - EAC-CPF files pertaining to Dr. Samuel Johnson's circle, created in collaboration between the Beinecke and Houghton Library. Last updated June 30, 2014. Contains 78 files.
  *   Turnbull names metadata<https://natlib.govt.nz/about-us/open-data/turnbull-names-metadata> - EAC-CPF files from the Alexander Turnbull Library, National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mâtauranga o Aotearoa. Last updated February 3, 2019. That set contains 199,745 files.
Are there others out there that you know of that allows you to easily download EAC files in bulk?
All my best,
Mark