Van: Encoded Archival Standards List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Creighton Barrett
Verzonden: dinsdag 5 maart 2019 19:42
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: Re: EAC available for bulk download?

Hi everyone,

The latest version of Access to Memory (AtoM) software provides the ability to bulk export EAC-CPF XML files. Here is the relevant documentation on exporting single authority records as EAC-CPF XML: https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.4/user-manual/import-export/export-xml/#eac-export-view

And the relevant documentation on exporting multiple XML files using the clipboard feature: https://www.accesstomemory.org/en/docs/2.4/user-manual/import-export/export-xml/#xml-export-clipboard

The wiki provides a partial list of AtoM users: https://wiki.accesstomemory.org/Community/Users

Any of those users that are running v2.4 make EAC files available for bulk download.

Cheers,

Creighton

Creighton Barrett

Digital Archivist