Good morning,

I’m trying to track down a couple documents on the SR118 Peacekeeper Rocket Motors (retired Peacekeeper stages used by the Minotaur family of launch vehicles) .  Below is all the information I have on the documents.  Any help or advice is gratefully accepted.

SR118 Rocket Motor User Manual, MDD-07-RSLP-268 Revision 2, July 2012

Peacekeeper Propulsion Systems Handbook MDD-04-00973

Thanks in advance and Happy first day of Spring!!

Debbie

Deborah Guelzow, MSLS
Sr. Librarian; Acquisitions, Interlibrary Loan, Reference, & SSMT Dept.
NASA/Kennedy Space Center Library
M/C LIBRARY-A
M6-399, rm. 1317
KSC FL 32899

321-867-1563 (v)
321-867-4534 (f)
KSC Library Web Page: http://ksclibrary.ksc.nasa.gov/

Click Here to request KIAC Services

“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”—Dr. Seuss

AFDS-sm

ASRC Federal | www.asrcfederal.com |Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent