Can you please offer help or guidance with this search?

We are trying to find journal articles on subterranean predation by ants on
mammals and ground nesting birds. We are particularly interested in papers
that propose methodologies for studying subterranean predation on mammals
in burrows.

I have been using my usual search tools like Web of Science, Google
Scholar, JSTOR, *and W*orldCat and haven’t been able to really find
anything significant, maybe I need to change my search strategies?  Any
assistance will be appreciated. Thank you.

Wayne Nuckols

*Wayne Nuckols*

*Librarian*

*U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service*