Can you please offer help or guidance with this search?

We are trying to find journal articles on subterranean predation by ants on mammals and ground nesting birds. We are particularly interested in papers that propose methodologies for studying subterranean predation on mammals in burrows.

I have been using my usual search tools like Web of Science, Google Scholar, JSTOR, and WorldCat and haven’t been able to really find anything significant, maybe I need to change my search strategies?  Any assistance will be appreciated. Thank you.

Wayne Nuckols

Wayne Nuckols

Librarian

U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service