I wonder if anyone has shared a letter with an author who it was written to?  I’m still new to this process but I think the students believe they are writing to the author and some of the letters are so powerful if I was the author I’d want to read them.

Obviously we’d need permission to do so but I wondered if those of you have been involved in LAL for years have any thoughts or insights.

Thanks,

NONO BURLING, Outreach Librarian

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

w: 360-570-5576 | e:[log in to unmask]

“Connecting Washington through the power of libraries.”