From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Burling, Nono
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2019 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Letters About Literature

I wonder if anyone has shared a letter with an author who it was written to?  I’m still new to this process but I think the students believe they are writing to the author and some of the letters are so powerful if I was the author I’d want to read them.

Obviously we’d need permission to do so but I wondered if those of you have been involved in LAL for years have any thoughts or insights.

Thanks,

NONO BURLING, Outreach Librarian
Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State
6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington
w: 360-570-5576 | e:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

“Connecting Washington through the power of libraries.”

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.