Hi, All,

You can go to the state affiliate page at read.gov, click guidelines and
read about the process.  When your affiliation needs to be renewed LOC
contacts the coordinator and/or the host organization, depending on the
agreement it has with your state,  to initiate the process.

Usually applications are due in Dec and letters go out in beginning of
year.  It simply sounds as if the office needs a bit more.time to get those
letters out this year.

Regards, Sharon