Dear Affiliate Center Coordinators,

I am happy to tell you that I learned yesterday that we can recommend $500 for each affiliate center attending the June 25 Idea Exchange in Washington to help defray your cost to attend.

Please contact Staceya Sistare if you attending this meeting and will need assistance. This stipend is per center, not per person, in case you are sending more than one attendee.

I am also looking into getting a block of lower-cost hotel rooms that you can book. More info soon.

And I will be sending you a draft agenda soon, for your input and comments.

Thanks and I look forward to a great meeting and seeing all of you.

Guy Lamolinara

Center for the Book

Library of Congress

(202) 707-9217