I will. Thanks!

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lisa Comstock
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: funding assistance for June 25 Idea Exchange

A million thanks, Guy! Please pass along to whomever should know that I (and I can imagine my colleagues) am very grateful.

Best regards,

Lisa
_____________________
Lisa Comstock
Director, Connecticut Center for the Book<https://ctcenterforthebook.org/>
Manager, ITS, CT Humanities

ADDRESS:

Connecticut Humanities
100 Riverview Center, Suite 270
Middletown, CT 06457
P 860 937 6582  direct

"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
n  George Santayana