Executivesecretariat@acuril,org
Sent from my iPhone
Skype: luisa.vigo

On Mar 13, 2019, at 2:15 PM, Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Great. You should now be able to post using either of your email accounts. I look forward to seeing you.

The visit with Margarita was wonderful!

Take care,

Guy

From: Luisa Vigo-Cepeda <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:08 PM
To: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>; Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: funding assistance for June 25 Idea Exchange

Thank you very much, dear Guy

We are submitting our request for orientation on how to submit the request.

Cordially,

Luisa

Luisa Vigo-Cepeda, Ph.D.

Executivesecretariat@acuril,org

Sent from my iPhone

Skype: luisa.vigo

———-

On Mar 13, 2019, at 11:42 AM, Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Affiliate Center Coordinators,

I am happy to tell you that I learned yesterday that we can recommend $500 for each affiliate center attending the June 25 Idea Exchange in Washington to help defray your cost to attend.

Please contact Staceya Sistare if you attending this meeting and will need assistance. This stipend is per center, not per person, in case you are sending more than one attendee.

I am also looking into getting a block of lower-cost hotel rooms that you can book. More info soon.

And I will be sending you a draft agenda soon, for your input and comments.

Thanks and I look forward to a great meeting and seeing all of you.

Guy Lamolinara

Center for the Book

Library of Congress

(202) 707-9217