From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: News from one of our reading promotion partners

All-I was asked by Readaloud.org to let you know about a promotion they are doing to encourage parents to read to their children. Read Aloud is a reading promotion partner of the Center for the Book.

If appropriate, could you please spread the word about this program?

Thanks,

Guy Lamolinara
Center for the Book
Library of Congress