From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2019 8:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Affiliate Centers Coordinators list

All-

In the name of more housekeeping (along with our new offices, which I hope you will visit when you are in DC), I am attaching my current list of coordinators and contact info.

Please let me know personally at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if any changes are needed. I will resend the list if anything changes, so you are able to communicate one-to-one when necessary.

Thanks,

Guy