Hi, Guy –

Application for grants benefiting the Louisiana Center for the Book (and thus the Louisiana Book Festival) are made through the Louisiana Library and Book Festival Foundation, a 501(c)3.   We are organizationally within the State Library of Louisiana, a state agency, and not part of the Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities, though we partner with LEH and we’re mutually supportive.

I like your regional organizational plan.  Maybe centers that are 501-affiliated could come together as needed/interested for a particular grant application.

An NEA presentation that could be “attended” remotely would be great so other staff directly involved in grant application could benefit.

Jim

Jim Davis

Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book

State Library of Louisiana

701 North 4th Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

Do not forward this message without permission.
If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner.
Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.