From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: are you a 501(c)3?

External Email:  Do not reply, click links, or open attachments unless you recognize the sender's email address as legitimate and know the content is safe.

All-I have been discussing with a contact at the National Endowment for the Arts on how affiliated centers could apply for programming grants. You have to be a 501, I was told.

Can you tell me whether you are or are not a 5013?

As I mentioned the last time we met, I want to organize the centers into regions, to encourage more collaboration, but I was also thinking these regional groupings might be organized as a 501, in order for them to apply for NEA funding.

Please let me know your thoughts as well re becoming or being (if you already are) a 501.

I want to invite NEA to make a presentation on applying for grant funding.

Thanks,
Guy

Under Florida law, most e-mail messages to or from Broward County employees or officials are public records, available to any person upon request, absent an exemption. Therefore, any e-mail message to or from the County, inclusive of e-mail addresses contained therein, may be subject to public disclosure.