(802) 875-2751

From:  Center for the Book state centers communication
<[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jennifer Widman
Date:  Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 10:31 AM
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: are you a 501(c)3?

Hi Guy,

The South Dakota Center for the Book is not itself a 501(c)3, but the South
Dakota Humanities Council, where Im housed, is. We frequently apply for
grants (government, corporate, etc.) that help fund CFB programs using the
SDHCs designation, so its definitely useful in that way.

Jennifer Widman
http://sdhumanities.org/festival-of-books/
<http://sdhumanities.org/festival-of-books/>