Hi Guy,

West Virginia Center for the Book is part of the State Library, so we are not a 501(c)3.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Kubiak
Library Operations Consultant
[1458675537376_unnamed.png]
Culture Center
1900 Kanawha Blvd., East
Charleston, WV 25305
Phone: 304-558-2045 x2070
Fax: 304-558-4066

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended
solely for the individuals or entities originally addressed,
and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken
in relation to the contents of this email is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and permanently
delete the original and any copy or printout.