Hi Guy,

West Virginia Center for the Book is part of the State Library, so we are not a 501(c)3.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Kubiak

Library Operations Consultant

[log in to unmask]" alt="1458675537376_unnamed.png">

Culture Center

1900 Kanawha Blvd., East

Charleston, WV 25305

Phone: 304-558-2045 x2070

Fax: 304-558-4066

Email: [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended

solely for the individuals or entities originally addressed,

and may contain confidential and privileged information

protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient,

any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken

in relation to the contents of this email is prohibited and

may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error,

please notify the sender immediately and permanently

delete the original and any copy or printout.