The Empire State Center for the Book is housed at the New York Library Association and that organization is a 501(c) 3

Rocco

On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 9:59 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All—I have been discussing with a contact at the National Endowment for the Arts on how affiliated centers could apply for programming grants. You have to be a 501, I was told.

Can you tell me whether you are or are not a 501©3?

As I mentioned the last time we met, I want to organize the centers into regions, to encourage more collaboration, but I was also thinking these regional groupings might be organized as a 501, in order for them to apply for NEA funding.

Please let me know your thoughts as well re becoming or being (if you already are) a 501.

I want to invite NEA to make a presentation on applying for grant funding.

Thanks,

Guy