I’ve appreciated hearing everyone’s responses. Therefore, I’ll reply on the listerv as well.

Guy,

The Texas Center for the Book is part of the Texas State Library and Archives Commission, a state governmental agency. However, many grants benefiting the Texas Center for the Book are made through the Friends of Libraries & Archives of Texas, a 501(c)(3). Therefore, I’d be interested to hear more about the NEA grants. Even though we wouldn’t be able to apply for them directly.

Grateful,

Rebekah

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

Join our Read Across Texas - Know Your Neighbor: Cultivating Communities of Compassion!

[log in to unmask]" alt="logos-cftb-tslac">

Currently reading: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah