Hello All,

My last day of work has finally come, and retirement will begin on Monday!  Just wanted to let all of you know how very much I’ve enjoyed working with all of you on Center for the Book projects and activities.  I’ve learned so much from you and had such good times with you as well, and will miss you so very much.  It’s been a privilege to know you and to have shared in all the wonderful work that is accomplished via the various Centers for the Book.

Wishing all of you the very best in life, love and work.

Zoe

Zoe Butler

Coordinator, Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

900 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 100

Little Rock, AR 72201-3108

501.682.2874