Dear Zoe,

Thanks for everything you did for the Arkansas Center for the Book and for the national Center.

You will be missed. I wish you all the best.

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Zoe Butler
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 10:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retirement

Hello All,
My last day of work has finally come, and retirement will begin on Monday!  Just wanted to let all of you know how very much I've enjoyed working with all of you on Center for the Book projects and activities.  I've learned so much from you and had such good times with you as well, and will miss you so very much.  It's been a privilege to know you and to have shared in all the wonderful work that is accomplished via the various Centers for the Book.

Wishing all of you the very best in life, love and work.

Zoe

Zoe Butler
Coordinator, Arkansas Center for the Book
Arkansas State Library
900 West Capitol Avenue, Suite 100
Little Rock, AR 72201-3108
501.682.2874