All—we are in the process of moving to our new offices in the Adams Building of the Library, 5th floor. The Adams in the Art Deco building to the east of the historic Jefferson and diagonally across Independence Avenue from the Madison. If you are interested in Art Deco, I urge you to see this building.

https://www.loc.gov/visit/online-tours/john-adams-building/

You are all used to seeing our old office in the Madison Building.

We welcome you to visit our new space whenever you are in DC. Just let us know so we can provide directions.

I may not have access to email consistently this week, so if you do not hear back from me, that is why.

Guy