NLS Operations Alert

No. 19-18

DATE         :  March 8, 2019
TO             :  Network Libraries
FROM        :  Neil Graham, NLS Senior Advisor
SUBJECT   :  Phone system and call routing

Due to overnight upgrades in the interactive voice response system that redirects callers from the main NLS toll-free number to their local library, network libraries may receive misdirected calls or experience low call volume today. We do not believe that the problems are widespread and we are working with the vendor to identify and fix any issues.

If you experience any problems with these forwarded calls or if you believe that you are not receiving the number of calls that you would typically, please contact Meredith Beckhardt at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 202.707.3459.

For more information, please contact:
Neal Graham
NLS Senior Advisor