Gene, I'm not sure which lcsh terms you're referring to?

On 3/3/2019 10:18 AM, Gene Fieg wrote:
Nancy, God knows we all need as much as help as possible in creating authority records.  But I have one question about the last section of your e-mail.  If those specialized terms are also in lcsh, why is it wrong to use lcsh after $2?  Is it because, for instance, that if we are creating a genre form, a 155 field, we should use the genre/form terms?

Gene Fieg
No longer a NACOer, but still interested