Hi all,

Please see below. I'm still looking for some willing volunteers to serve as
session chairs. If you are willing, please send me a ranked list of up to
three. I will plug in and get back to you with your session and with your
session participants contact information.

Please see the program on the conference page for presenters and titles.

Current needs:
Thursday
   Lacquer Panel
Friday