From: Patrick Midtlyng <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 10:47 PM
Subject: 2019 Call for Session Chairs
To: Association for Recorded Sound Collections Executive Committee List <
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

Due to some very last minute program re-configurations, I apologize for the
lateness of this call. I've attached the most updated program and will have
abstracts and program ready copy finished shortly. In the meantime, if you
are willing to serve as a session chair, please let me know as soon as you
can and please send me a couple of options so I can try and pair everyone
with their first choice.

I'm also attaching a revised version of the session chair duties for
reference as well as the most recently revised guidelines for speakers

Thank you on behalf of the program committee! I look forward to seeing you
all in Portland!
Patrick
Attachments area