Has anyone ever seen a Pathe disc X No.93.049 (listed in the W.E.R.M.) of
Schubert sung by Rudolf Steiner?   For those vocal record enthusiasts,
Lawrence Holdridge has told me he's never heard of a singer named Rudolf
Steiner, only Fritz Steiner.
Right now I've emailed EMI to see if they have any info on the creation of
this recording, and I've got the ear of the Library of Congress as well.
It is my contention this must be a posthumous production of the
anthroposophist from an acetate produced using a transcription recording
machine around the early '20s and then handed off to Pathe in 1930 or '31.
Is this technologically possible?