Yes, Rudolf Steiner the anthroposophist.  I found a disc with his name on
it.  He died in 1925, Lawrence Holdridge told me mine was pressed in or
around 1930.  Nobody has ever heard of another Rudolf Steiner who was a
singer of song or theatre personality.  So I believe that this recording
survived the 2nd World War.  Steiner was vilified by Hitler in 1920 so
maybe this resulted in the absence of this disc since.