Hello everybody,
Our record library received an email asking about a Jewish 78rpm record
which said it was for made for Raigor's Music Shop, St. Louis.

here's a better description:

*Dark blue label with gold text.*

*Zion Record is printed in large letters where Columbia usually is.*

*It has the "made and pat'd in USA. Jan 21 '13 and may 22, '23. Columbia
phonograph company inc, New York, USA."Columbia label at the bottom.*

*"Hebrew"printed just under it.*

*Catalog # 83-P master # 170201/170202*

*"Hymn with organ accomp. Cantor Samuel Malavsky of cong. Sons of Judah,
borough park.*

*Made for Raigor's Music Shop, St. Louis"*

Can anyone tell me about that?

Thanks.
Regards,
Ben Roth
P.S. PLEASE respond to my work email:  [log in to unmask]