Richard:

Thank you for this. I rarely watch or listen to YouTube but this was
interesting. I even read the comments! :-)

LP playing speeds:

I've rarely encountered speed variations with vinyl LP's. Acoustics and
early electrical recordings, particularly before standards where
followed, is another story.

Cheers!

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering