Older gospel than what you are looking for but I have quite a bit in the Odis Pop Echols collection if interested. Have a few other things if you want to contact me off list.   https://legacy.lib.utexas.edu/taro/ttuav/00018/tav-00018.html

Curtis L. Peoples, Ph.D.

Archivist, Crossroads of Music Archive

Unit Head, Crossroads Recording Studio

Instructor, TTU Honors College

Radio Host, Music Crossroads of Texas, KTTZ 89.1 FM

Contact Info:

Southwest Collection/Special Collections Library

Texas Tech University

2805 15th Street

Lubbock, Texas 79409-1041

TEL: 1+806-834-5777